2020 Event Finals Day 1 MAG FX/PH WAG VT/UB (Sunday, August 1, 2021)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Now googling the half life of caffeine. I want to go to back to bed after this, but I’m still yawning even after that vault final.

I’m actually pretty awake for getting up at 4AM to watch EFs.

They came on at 2 here. I took a bit of a nap, but I want to go back to bed after bars

I’ve been awake since 3. Scrolling on my phone, hoping to fall back asleep. Decided to throw in the towel and go watch…but I can’t find it on my TV! So aggravated. I don’t want to be hooking up my laptop in the dark while trying not to wake everyone else up.

Max Whitlock. All ok on his routine. dont ask for technicalities on pommels LOL. a few form faults , but nothing major and he’s happy with it.

Reactions: L_R
Yoder was looking a little rough at the beginning there.

I couldn’t watch - I sat in the kitchen until my other half said Max had finished safely. 15.583 is going to be hard to beat!

It did!

Breaking it down, the D score increase between today and prelims was 0.2. I’ll have to take their word for that. Then the E score increased by 0.483. That big break he had in prelims must surely have been an 0.3, and there did look to be fewer smaller errors.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back