2020 Event Finals Day 1 MAG FX/PH WAG VT/UB (Sunday, August 1, 2021)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Fantastic for Israel. Great to see the smaller countries on the podium.

Yes warming up is fascinating for hardcore fans. For non-hardcore it’s a chance to get refreshments/go to the bog. The TV thing is nonsense, it’s not that long. It’s ridiculous that they don’t have it for safety.

And when they condense it down for the prime time footage they’d just cut it anyway. It’s the Olympics. The main ‘performance’ airing of it is always heavily edited

I’m regretting waking up for men’s floor, I should have just set my alarm later for women’s vault. Totally gonna nap during pommel horse. Of all the MAG events that is the one I have the least clue wtf is going on.

Doing the medal ceremony and all the other stuff when there’s no one-touch warmup is almost like they’re taking the piss out on the athletes.

Especially WAG UB. They’re last today, unless I’m mistaken.

we are an impatient bunch… Here we go with vault. Love to see Andrade get the gold here. Kind of rooting for Jade carey too. Not sure why but she facinates me with her ultra cool demeanour. Id love to see tears of joy !!!

yes a bit but it’s sort of really elegant. She’s so angelic and polite looking. Very endearing.

Yo, the Korean women have done a major improvement. I think this is the first Olympics I’ve seen them in AA and EFs.

I hope Andrade performs here like she did in the AA (aside from the wayward OOB). I need her to do her AA Cheng here.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back