Worlds Qualifier: 2022 European Championships — Munich, Germany August 11- 21

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

That’s Kovacs (HUN) fallen (twice) on beam - knocked herself out of a potential AA medal. 🙁

Kovacs was excellent on FX and VT, what a shame.

I’ve made an extremely late decision to go to Euros 😁 Should manage to arrive during sub two of the juniors tomorrow.

Last edited:
Kovacs fell again on her bars dismount. Finishes with 52.765 with three falls, currently third place. She really would have been in the mix without the falls.

Current AA leader is Naomi Visser on 53.265. Kim Bui second, Kovacs third. Very good performance as well for Maisa Kuusikko of Finland, currently fourth with 52.198.

Hungary will probably join the top two in the team final. Finland will be at Worlds. Sweden need other teams to make mistakes I think.

Halle Hilton (48.398) and Emma Slevin (47.132) should qualify as individuals for Ireland.

Finland was impressive. Not sure what they did to suddenly up their game, but whatever it was is paying off

Swiss having an absolute meltdown on beam. 7.633, 9.100, and 8.666 to start. Eek.

Last edited:
Even with the falls, I’m super impressed with how Kovacs has gradually levelled up her difficulty, especially with the added double double on floor. That’s surely a contender for World AA medals if she gets herself together on BB (the UB fall felt uncharacteristic).

I wonder if the endgame of the third FX pass for Paris is a 2.5 to full twist. Would be huge.

Judged the first Danish beam, I had 5.4 E … lets see how theyre scoring…!

ETA: They gave a 6.1… hmmm. Looks like all these recent meets are using a Kitakyushu pen

Last edited:
Barbosu on bars. You could park a bus between her hands!

A few minutes before noon Eastern, or 6:00 local (German) time.

Unfortunately I very inconveniently scheduled a work presentation right in the middle of the sub, so I’ll miss the whole thing. 😭

Last edited:
Petersen of Denmark’s layout Tsuk… jezuz she almost hit her feet on the table

That would be quite inconsiderate given that at least one person rearranged their schedule to be there. 😆

Barbosu I had 7.8 E with a Worlds 2021 pen not Tokyo 2020 pen.

let’s see if I can get myself in fucking line!

ETA: 8.633!!! Is that a typo???

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back