US Championships 2022 (Aug 18-21)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

“Artistry deductions have been the single biggest conversation topic for Chellsie Memmel since taking over as technical lead, with the focus on reducing the ample and avoidable deductions the US women have been getting (word from Pan Ams was that the US women averaged 0.8 in artistry deductions). This is the biggest and best senior field we’ve seen in a while in the US, meaning it’s a chance to get everyone in the same place to see if the old motto about US floor routines”

0.8?!?

This doesn’t match my experience judging Euros by the way. And I was pretty in line across the board.

Last edited:
Junior WAG podium training on now. Free stream on USAG You Tube channel.

I am unable to do live updates like I did for Classics. I have to go explain that it doesn’t matter how many time you smile and thank me for pointing out your mistake, I’m still going to fire your ass because you lost us $10,000. Wish me luck.

Looking at the start list, what stands out to me is the lack of athletes from World Champions, only 1 senior and 1 junior (WOGA had 3 and 7!!) Any ideas on this?

I am unable to do live updates like I did for Classics. I have to go explain that it doesn’t matter how many time you smile and thank me for pointing out your mistake, I’m still going to fire your ass because you lost us $10,000. Wish me luck.
Thats really funny. (Although not for the poor soul you are firing)

Jordan looking like absolute dogshit TBH. Form has regressed… Baulking tumbling lines. Everything is short. Everything.

Although she’s added an L Hop 1/1 which doesn’t look too bad.

Last edited:
Konnir McClain dismounts bars with a double pike? Or was i seeing things? Ciena Alipo looks a little out of her league. Thank goodness she didnt kill her legs trying the 1 1/2 on vault.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back