Team USA Leotard Reveal: Get Your Eye Bleach Ready!

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I am with you on this. But completely. The makeup thing has always bothered me as well. I remember how Marta used to strictly enforce it. Its ridiculous. Artistic Gymnastics is arguably the single most demanding athletic sport. Why on earth should these athletes have to be all made up before a competition?? I love Jade for many reasons and her competing sans makeup is definitely on that list.
Jade is wearing makeup. Naturally beautiful, but she's definitely got some on. Just not massive fake lashes and enough highlighter that you can see her cheekbones from the space station.

I also dislike the neckline on the leotard Jordan is wearing. I've always been a v-neck person.

That outline on Hezly's and Simone's (the blue one with V neckline) somehow looks like Tesla logo. Is Musk one of the USAG sponsors??
These two, plus the one Joscelyn is modeling, are the only ones I would be willing to put on. I would suffocate in the others. I hate tight necklines.

The background designs on a few of them remind me of those clusterfucks of flourishes younger girls used on their MySpace pages.
1720709316558.png

I really am wondering that because like all my gymnastics tickets are Cat A (I literally couldn't get anything less expensive). How much are they going to blind me when the crystals catch the light?
I don't usually worry about crystals and judging, but with some of these I am legit starting to wonder about visual clarity

I'm wondering at what point thousands of crystals plus stadium lights will interfere with the judge's ability
maybe that is why they seem to want to keep the leotards and have less unitards--less real estate to bling out.

That outline on Hezly's and Simone's (the blue one with V neckline) somehow looks like Tesla logo. Is Musk one of the USAG sponsors??
These two, plus the one Joscelyn is modeling, are the only ones I would be willing to put on. I would suffocate in the others. I hate tight necklines.
I don’t think he is. Some of the leotards are as ugly as some of the Tesla vehicles.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back