Simone’s Gold Over America Tour

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I get Biles Athleta ads all the time on Words with Friends. Although I’m glad for her, I have to laugh. She’s on beam. The whole gym has gathered around for support. She goes for it! A front tuck dismount! And she manages to make it. Group hug from everyone. If you tell me Simone did a front tuck dismount out of the womb, I will believe it.

The nice thing about the tour is they can water down significantly.
No vaulting I bet, so just bars, beam, and floor.

Most likely more beam and floor than bars.

Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 10.56.58 AM

$304 !!!

will smith GIF by Carpool Karaoke: The Series on Apple Music

It cost less to go to all the medal rounds at Worlds than a tour where they do almost no gymnastics

Reactions: Bob
I mean, it’s supply and demand. There’s obviously enough people willing to pay that. I don’t know why !

xactly. Simone aside, the biggest draw for many will be Katelyn Ohashi who isn’t an Olympian.
…ohashi has been retired for what, 2 years? I can’t imagine she’s an actual draw. It’s not like college kids and recent grads have hundreds of dollars to blow on her doing arm waves on a beam.

I was at a Liberty game at Barclays and they were promoting Simone, Laurie and Ohashi. Thought it was interesting since the Olympic team had already been announced at that point.

Ohashi will be hugely popular with tourgoers. Like it or not, she’s one of the most famous gymnasts in the US.

I’m surprised Nichols isn’t doing this tour. She is also still a massive name, and while she would have to take time off school, she also hasn’t ever gotten to collect a paycheck from gymnastics.

Didn’t Nichols have a lingering injury her senior year? She is now represented by Sheryl Shade so hopefully she is making some money.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back