Romania Gymnastics thread

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Larissa iordache back in the Gym?
And almost running out of her lip filler

I would like to see her give it another try.
I mean its all about unfinished business for her. She never quite lived up to what she was capable of.

She could add some valuable scores on bars And beam to romanian team.

Last edited:
I mean its all about unfinished business for her. She never quite lived up to what she was capable of.

She is definitely not going to be giving it another try

I always forget how good she looked in Tokyo. 4th on beam in qualifications with a big check on her tucked full and obviously the dismount where she got injured. Would’ve been so great for her to end her career with a beam medal in EFs. Sigh.

But agreed with MC: there’s no way she’s going to compete again.

I for one can’t wait to the dance-off that’s bound to happen between Iordache, Ponor and Voinea (Sr.)

Is Raducan still the president of the federation?

Interesting.. I guess I missed that… what did she say to suni
On the floor during UB EF in Tokyo 2020 Olympics, Nina said to Suni, something like “Your worst routine got you a bronze!”. If Olympic Channel YouTube has the EF coverage it might be on there.
I didn’t think it was rude, took it to mean that Suni is so good a missed routine still won bronze medal at Olympics.

On the floor during UB EF in Tokyo 2020 Olympics, Nina said to Suni, something like “Your worst routine got you a bronze!”. If Olympic Channel YouTube has the EF coverage it might be on there.
I didn’t think it was rude, took it to mean that Suni is so good a missed routine still won bronze medal at Olympics.
A backdoor compliment, absolutely... but not indicative of being difficult, surely?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back