Nastia's Olympic Outfits

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

RedBirdie

Staff member
Defender
nastia-dress

Featured post picture added (falcon9)

I don’t have NBC prime time on, but I have been told Nastia’s outfit is A Thing.

(ETA: I have moved these posts out of the original thread and created a new one so we can have a single place to discuss Nastia’s interesting fashion choices)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes what she wears is just bad.

And then there is tonight. A friend sent a screen shot. I am at a loss for words.
20210725_201144

Last edited:
What is that? A shirt? A dress? Haute Couture Apron?? A frock left over from a Church Pot Luck dinner when she was say, 12 years old? I just don’t get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob
Nastia posted these ~fashion~ shots to her Twitter.

I’m speechless.

20210725_220231

20210725_220236

Last edited:
Ok. Now it makes perfect sense. Thanks for posting this Robin. Very helpful. Nastia is competing in a human Barbie Doll competition. I think she has a real shot at gold if she can accessorize properly.

Last edited:
Nastia had pics of a young guy helping her pack. There were beaucoup suitcases for everything snd I thought she thanked her stylist, that guy. But everywhere else she says her clothing stylist is Gabriela Tena.

Last edited:
That does explain her choices for Trials! Pretty sure my Barbies in the '80s has outfits very similar to these.

20210725_230216

20210725_230225

20210725_230229

Attachments

• 20210725_230221.jpg
    20210725_230221.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
She really leans into the puffy sleeve style – thwarted Anne of Green Gables aspirations?

Last edited:
Seriously - are there no feckin mirrors in the Liukin household - she dresses like some Eastern European Mafia skank hoe extra from The Hunger Games. Why would anyone over 6 years old wear purple trousers???

Purple Nastia

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back