Simone Biles' Wedding News and Articles

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

Nellie looks exquisite!!!

Simone won’t necessarily move to Wisconsin with him? I’m being hopeful but they could both do their sporty things for a couple of years and then reconvene, ya?

Well, I am sure that she will keep her house.
Jonathan signed with the Packers, but no guarantee that he will be there permanently. There is always the possibility of being sent to a farm team or traded. Especially since Biles’ family will be in Texas. I am sure she will go back and forth and in off season Jonathan will come back to Texas.
Even if she decided to make a come back for next year, it would be only be for a few short months or maybe half the year. I’ve known married couples to do time periods longer apart.

Some players that are cut get signed to the team’s practice squad, if they are not claimed by another team in waivers. Looks like Jonathan spent a a few years on the practice squad with the Texans before this past season where he made the 53-man roster.

But practice squad isn’t a farm team. Its not like the practice squad is located in an entirely different place and has a whole separate set of coaches and plays against other practice squads. If a Green Bay player gets assigned to the practice squad, they’re still in Green Bay, still a Packer.

MLB has an extremely well-developed farm system. NHL has moved that direction. NBA has finally started it with the D-League. But the NFL has no comparable system.

Irich, the XFL is an alternative to the NFL (pretty sure this is the third attempt). Someone could play exceptionally well and get noticed by an NFL team. But there’s no formal relationship between the leagues allowing a “major” team to assign players down to a farm team for development purposes.

Reactions: JDB

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

Back