Simone Biles' Wedding News and Articles

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

I don’t think that’s the reason.

It’s definitely a thing. Nastia’s hair definitely annoyed me, I’m amazed she doesn’t have traction alopecia. Daria Joura’s 2000s scene girl look really annoyed me and I continue to be annoyed by Alyona Shchennikova’s shade of fake tan, which I presume to be called rich mahogany.

continue to be annoyed by Alyona Shchennikova’s shade of fake tan, which I presume to be called rich mahogany.
Is it my tv or is Ragan Smith also a somewhat disturbing shade of orange?

Regarding Simone, internet trolls will always find something to bitch about. If it wasn’t her hair it would have been her nails or her figure or her lack of veil…I dislike articles that amplify their stupid voices but i guess picking the one or two debbie downers generates clicks.

With level 10 Nationals next week, I’d suspect any invitees involved in college coaching would be unable to attend

Last edited:
The photos are really lovely. Makeup is on point. The ones with her mom and with her dad are especially nice.

I struggle to ID most gymnasts when they are in civvies, but she managed to have a bridesmaid shorter than her. Another gymnast?

Dude!
If there is ever a point when you can no longer play sports, go model!
These pictures are on point!
vg-28.jpg

vg-66.jpg

Kocian’s is nice but Nichols(?) looks like a pink bedsheet wrapped around her that gets droopier as the day gous on. But it is probably just right for a resort wedding.

Kocian and Nichols both looks like bridesmaid dresses from the 1990s that have been shortened. Although I suppose that’s a very “in” look these days, since every store I walk into looks like the raided my high school closet.

Simone’s husband has signed for a Wisconsin team

Social media is already aflame with suggestions that Simone train with Andy Memmel, most of which are being made in hope rather than expectation as far as I can see.

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

Back