Leotards at Nationals

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

In person, Shilese Jones leo is incredible! It will probably get a mixed reaction here, but it’s my favorite of anyone’s here. Riley and Skye Blakely’s leos are just gorgeous as well.

Reactions: L_R
WCC has been wearing a training leo that matches their competition leo for the warmup right before the meet… then they all go run and change into their real leo immediately before the start of the competition. So she’s probably changing into sleeves right now.

wI9FPsE.jpg

ExKJe5o.png

Leotards with cutouts are the worst. I don’t get why anyone thinks these leotards are a good idea. And nude mesh sucks, no matter who’s wearing it. This is getting rhythmic gymnastics bad. I missed the first 40 minutes of Day 2, but I’ve only seen maybe four or five leotards I like.

Last edited:
Live and at a distance, WCC’s Leo’s were divine. I and everyone around me loved them! Loved them!
Now seeing a close up picture, no; just no. Now I see what y’all were talking about.
I also finally see what y’all were talking about with the line on Simone’s eye lids, another hard no.
I will say people were holding others up when we were leaving trying to take pictures with the mannequin wearing Simone’s leo.

I really didn’t like them. I like the first day ones much better but wish they hadn’t had the side mesh

I’m not much of a leo connoisseur, but every time Grace turned around (day 1) and you saw her from behind, I thought she was wearing a diaper 🤣

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back