Injuries, sickness and stuff…

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Sunni and Grace are 18. I just checked

Last edited:
I mean, I know who I think it is…
And who the contact was.

Also, no I can’t sleep.

I just feel like it would most likely be Wong, because she isn’t vaccinated. And then Eaker is her gym mate, so most likely close contact. I could be wrong.

Are they still using the 15 minutes or more at 6 feet or less to determine close contacts? Sharing a large gym space by itself wouldn’t make everyone close contact. That’s why they’re spread out when they eat meals.

If I was a vaccinated athlete I would have pitched a fit if I was forced to train with an unvaccinated athlete. Can you imagine if Simone were to get asymptomatic covid from an unvaccinated team mate and be out of the olympics? It is wild to me that they didn’t require everybody to be vaccinated.

Of course, vaccinated people can still be infected, but the risk is so much higher for unvaccinated people.

Several posts online are saying the Covid + is in fact Leanne Wong. No official confirmation though.

But it is 50/50 either way as only Wong and DiCello are teens. Malabuyo and Eaker are both 18.

They all flew together, which was really dumb- they’d have for sure all been close contacts from the flight if it was detected close to their arrival.
Lets hope nobody else is positive. The vaccines don’t seem to prevent transmission 100%, especially with delta.

Yeah, I’m more considered about the time spent on the plane and buses than anything else right now.

Reactions: Bob
Leanne Wong just posted an instagram story-
“Prayers for a speedy recovery for one of our teammates”

So maybe it’s not even her?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back