Injuries, sickness and stuff…

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I was horribly ill in early Feb 2020, with what are now recognized as Covid symptoms. I’ve never been so sick in my life. Lost my sense of taste for weeks. Cough that lasted over a month. Took forever to feel 100%.

Had a covid antibody test in summer 2020 and came back negative. I’ve always been confused by that.
I have read articles where various immunologists and virologists discuss the fact that some people’s response to infection includes a lowering of abs after a while but that ab level would rise again quyickly upon reinfection or reexposure.

But I guess it was more my boss. Everything was a mad intense crazy stressful panic. I literally jumped whenever she called me haha.
Law firms can be very intense stressful environments. And working for one of those partners who reacts to every single thing that comes up like its a major crisis can I imagine be maddening. Some people however thrive on that type of energy. But for most people I think its counterproductive.

The Gadirovas had theirs at 16 so they must have extended special permission to them. The skateboarding girl probably not. It annoys me anyone under 16 can go when the gymnasts under 16 can’t.

Social media has shown them all training g together.
But it may be rhythmic or trampoline I guess?

As I said, in the UK it is possible for doctors to vaccinate 15 and 16 year olds with the Pfizer vaccine as it’s been approved for use in those ages, it just isn’t part of the current vaccine roll out

But it said teenager. I know the trampolinists are older than that, and so are the individual rhythmic gymnasts. I’m not sure about the RSG group.

So, for WAG who is a teenager?
Grace and Suni - recent (like within the last half an hour) social media posts indicate they are checking in with the team to the Olympic village
Simone, Jordan, Jade, MyKyla are all 20 years+, I believe.

Alternates?

Certainly not for USA. Vaccines for 12-18 kids have been available and encouraged for plenty of time.

Exactly. I don’t get it. They could all have had Pfizer by noe

Reactions: MRR
Another member who was in close contact is under observation. We haven’t learned much, have we?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back