Gymnast Social Media Megathread

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konnor is saying she’s recovered and ready to train.

Last edited:
Glad she was able to take proper time to recover, but wow, had no idea she’d been out of the gym for so long.

Mckayla Maroney update. I can’t help but feel like I’m watching a car crash in slow motion with her

Well, getting out of a strange cult into a more mainstream one is progress, i guess.

McKayla has been a total mess for years. It breaks my heart and makes me very angry. She was probably Larry Nassar’s #1 target and she suffered terribly. I am sure there were other facts involved as well, but she was really destroyed by her experience with gymnastics. USAG and ALL gymnastics fans owe this young woman a great deal. She gave us some of the most exciting gymnastics ever and she was destroyed in return.

Yes. It’s incredibly sad. She also recently shared some details surrounding her father’s death- by overdose whilst detoxing from opioids. So it would seem that her life away from gymnastics has been just as traumatic.

I know she went to therapy for a while. I hope she finds a new one or goes back to a good one.

Getting out of that strange cult is truly a step in the right direction. I truly hope that McKayla’s life will recover. I truly wish her well. I have faith in that her life will get better.

José M.

Gymnastics Ireland has stepped up its promotion.

That’s pretty amazing. Could use a little refinement; she’s really muscling up those KCHS.

I was like “she’s still going???” 😂

The Def had me gasp dramatically, its stunning and I hadn’t realized how long it had been since I’ve seen one.

Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back