FX EF INQUIRY (Jordan Chiles Stripped Of Bronze Medal/USAG launches appeal)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say anything about Japan.

The FIG president and a couple of his friends are not representatives of all of Japan anymore than the vocal racists represent all of Romania.
Relax 😄
That was my point

It would be the reverse. Racism creates unsafe environments. If a woman walking alone at night only feels unsafe because she sees a Black man walking around, she's not actually in any danger but her bias against Black people makes her feel unsafe.
I don’t feel safe around most ppl at night. The world is a crazy place.

medals.png

FIG has re-ranked the athletes. Now we wait for the IOC to announce something for the medals. The medals are given by the IOC.

I see Simone has taken over the social media for WCC now that she has nothing else to do?
Noooo this is so not Simone! She tweeted a photo of herself and Jordan with love and referred to her as an Olympic champion. And think how clear she was about her respect for Rebeca as the gold medallist. This unfortunately has all the hallmarks of someone else yet again using her name and clout for a stupid internet beef. I wonder how long it'll stay up.

Noooo this is so not Simone! She tweeted a photo of herself and Jordan with love and referred to her as an Olympic champion. And think how clear she was about her respect for Rebeca as the gold medallist. This unfortunately has all the hallmarks of someone else yet again using her name and clout for a stupid internet beef. I wonder how long it'll stay up.
I don't know who made the post, but I hope it's removed and an apology is issued for it.

Eh, knowing how simone loves to throw shit on social media I don't think she'd have a problem with this.
I dunno, she's had both shit stirring and inept social media episodes, but this doesn't sound like one of them to me. Especially not when we consider her behaviour towards Rebeca. If the tweet stays up, maybe that'll give an indication.

What about the other medal in Jordan Chiles' possession?

He has to give it back. But there have been cases where athletes have said they lost the medal. It's happened.

Lost the medal. That's a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back