FX EF INQUIRY (Jordan Chiles Stripped Of Bronze Medal/USAG launches appeal)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
The argument is that jordan should be denied a bronze medal because the judges made a mistake and her coaches were 4 seconds late in submitting an appeal to correct the FIGs error.

Now THAT is an inequitable result.
If rules are rules, then they are so for everybody. The same documents that state that Sabrina explicitly had to ask to get her ND reviewed stated the alloted time.

Fair result, horrible procedure. But at least it's based on something, however anal it might be. I don't know that they could do anything better, tbh.

Only 2” square but very fulfilling.

I remembered what Jenna Ortega, the actress, said about Romania while she was here filming for Wednesday(the Netflix show), it's relevant in the context of how racist and abusive some of you think that Romanians are. Jenna said that she was surprised to see that women walk alone at night in Romania. She is American. Why she would notice these sort of things?

OMG. Using academic credentials in a debate? Beyond embarrassing. I’m sorry, but it’s actually painful

I was asked to justify why I didn't think the U.S. should do a joint press conference with Romania. For doing so and explaining my opinion as requested, I've been called xenophobic and endured digs.

We could all stay on the topic, which is the medal and the follow up presentation, or you guys could continue with the personal attacks. I think the former would be best.

I was asked to justify why I didn't think the U.S. should do a joint press conference with Romania. For doing so and explaining my opinion as requested, I've been called xenophobic and endured digs.

We could all stay on the topic, which is the medal and the follow up presentation, or you guys could continue with the personal attacks. I think the former would be best.
Fair enough. I don’t actually have an issue with you being xenophobic. I just get a kick out of tying western heads into knots

I remembered what Jenna Ortega, the actress, said about Romania while she was here filming for Wednesday(the Netflix show), it's relevant in the context of how racist and abusive some of you think that Romanians are. Jenna said that she was surprised to see that women walk alone at night in Romania. She is American. Why she would notice these sort of things?
Are you sponsored by Visit Bucharest or something?

What does a woman's safety in walking alone at night have to do with racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back