FX EF INQUIRY (Jordan Chiles Stripped Of Bronze Medal/USAG launches appeal) PART 2

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Translated:

CAS sent the notices and documents to the wrong e-mail address!

Specifically, the Americans were complaining that they didn't have time to prepare their defense, even though, in theory, they had 3 days from the announcement of Romania's appeal until the first hearing.

GOLAZO.ro sources at CAS say the Americans are right to complain. The reason has to do with the fact that CAS officials sent notices, documents, to e-mail addresses other than the official US Gymnastics and USOPC ones.

"I think it is true what the Americans claim. There were a lot of mistakes with the e-mail addresses. It could also be a strategy of theirs, but these errors really happened," GOLAZO.ro sources say.

"Maybe they wanted this case to be pushed beyond August 12, when the deadline was imposed by the fact that the Olympic Games were over and the ad-hoc CAS commission in Paris was being dissolved," GOLAZO.ro sources also say.

Oh, I forgot to translate this(same article):

GOLAZO.ro sources confirm the US version of the story, which claimed it didn't have enough time to prepare its bronze medal defense on floor.
The reason? Officials in Lausanne sent notices to the Americans to the wrong e-mail address.

Translated:

CAS sent the notices and documents to the wrong e-mail address!

Specifically, the Americans were complaining that they didn't have time to prepare their defense, even though, in theory, they had 3 days from the announcement of Romania's appeal until the first hearing.

GOLAZO.ro sources at CAS say the Americans are right to complain. The reason has to do with the fact that CAS officials sent notices, documents, to e-mail addresses other than the official US Gymnastics and USOPC ones.

"I think it is true what the Americans claim. There were a lot of mistakes with the e-mail addresses. It could also be a strategy of theirs, but these errors really happened," GOLAZO.ro sources say.

"Maybe they wanted this case to be pushed beyond August 12, when the deadline was imposed by the fact that the Olympic Games were over and the ad-hoc CAS commission in Paris was being dissolved," GOLAZO.ro sources also say.

FFS. You'd think there woukd be a central database for all of this information before the Games started.

But then again, I'm a project-manager, database-person so this seems obvious to me.

Translated:

Camelia Voinea withdrew her daughter from gymnastics, only to later reverse her decision. Asked if she was considering taking her daughter to a psychologist, she replied "the best psychologist she thinks is me".

In a video from the official lounge when the delegation arrived, Sabrina pulls her mother by the sleeve before speaking, and the lips of the sportswoman clearly read: "So what do I say?". At the end, she seeks her mother's confirmation: "Was it good?". It is clear that the public appearances of the two are not normal. Andreas Hniatiuc argues that while this is a special case, as Camelia Voinea is a coach, there is a trend of parents being over-involved in sport.

Oh, I forgot to translate this(same article):

GOLAZO.ro sources confirm the US version of the story, which claimed it didn't have enough time to prepare its bronze medal defense on floor.
The reason? Officials in Lausanne sent notices to the Americans to the wrong e-mail address.
Have they mentioned how long it took before the right people were notified? I can't see anything in English but obviously can't follow Romanian coverage.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back