British WAG (and MAG!) talk

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Yep. I think it's just Asia who's confirmed out, of the top tier? Usually they like to save the injuries until as late as possible, all the better to lull us into a false sense of security.
They have lots of athletes who could potentially be on the team. Just need to figure out the right combination, likely building around Maggio and Alice D'Amato.

I wonder if Becky would still have been allowed to train at her home gym instead of the national centre, if her spot on GB team was not as secure (if the Gadirova twins and Ondine A were not injured).

I wonder if Becky would still have been allowed to train at her home gym instead of the national centre, if her spot on GB team was not as secure (if the Gadirova twins and Ondine A were not injured).
She has been training from her home gym since before they were injured. Post Whyte report effect.

PTSD symptoms are no joke, so I hope she’s well supported. I sadly think it’s unlikely, but I’d love to see her take a bars medal in Paris.

Love that they told the world she's on the team two days before the actual announcement. Not that anyone needed to be told, but it's still funny.

IMG_6544.jpeg

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back