British WAG (and MAG!) talk

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

star wars falling GIF

Meanwhile BG tweeted that the Olympic teams will be named on the 13th.

Watch this scrappy little team win Bronze again. Georgia-Mae has been waiting all her life to hit, it has to happen eventually. Is Ruby still working on the Amanar?
I definitely wouldn't rule it out. TF looks like it may be a "last teams standing" type of affair, with China being China and their lack of balance across the events, France mismagaing themselves into oblivion, and Italy's Hunger Games selection. Brazil silver and GB bronze seems like a not unlikely scenario at this point.

Good to know. I may get too quick to underestimate the Chinese - they've underdelivered in somebig comps lately, but they do have the goods.

Japan have also been looking good.

I don't agree with this at all. None of them have put up higher than 13.4 on FX this season and their max UB score looks to be 13.9. I think they're looking squarely at an 8th place finish again.

I also wouldn’t rule out the fed breaking at least one more gymnast, though. If they can keep 5 of their top athletes healthy, they could be in the mix for sure.

I’d love GB to take bronze again, but I think Italy are far more likely to get it (unless more of them go down between now and the Games…).

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back