American Classic 2024

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I think Gabrielle Hardy did two vaults, but not 100% sure.

Camie Westerman could bomb FX and still make it through. Her huge vault score and being above the 12.5 avg needed on UB and BB gave her a nice cushion.

That's nice for Camie, because she missed qualifying to nationals at Winter Cup by .05 or .10. Came up painfully short.

Oof, two falls in a row for Alessia Rosa on beam. Fell on her acro series then her front tuck right after. Very short on double tuck dismount

Currently 8 are on pace to qualify and two more that are only a couple tenths below the 12.5 average.

Tressel qualifies, Richardson and Krob miss.

Gabrielle Hardie had a pretty good competition. A bit of a rough start on beam, but was 13.3 and 13.0 on vault and floor. I think she'll hit 13+ on UB as well. Edit: 13.450

I noticed Hardie at 2022 nationals. Youngest competitor, but really solid basics. She's being paced really well to turn senior next year.

Hardie passed Westerman in AA. Both comfortably qualify.

Bullock should squeeze into Nationals. She needs at least an 11.85 on FX and she didn't bomb it.

Anzola also qualified, currently 3rd.

Bullock qualifies as well. Moreau hot the score as well but she qualified at Winter Cup.

I think Sadie Goldberg is another one to watch. She's got good basics as well. Nice UB with tight form and very high straddled Jaeger. She needs a 12.6 score to qualify. Edit: Nope. 11.2

Oof. Alessia Rosa did not have a good competition. Falls on her first pass

If I'm remembering correctly, Rosa just barely got her qualifying score.

She's a recent transfer from North Stars (I think). To be honest, I was a bit surprised they had her trying junior elite this year, that's not how Hill's usually does things.

Damelio qualifies. So that's six more thru to nationals.

Last edited:
Hardie on floor. The Gadirova influence is obvious.

Looking at the start list:
Roberson has scratched VT and FX
Fatta is only doing UB
Stassi has scratched BB and FX
Douglas is doing AA

I believe it was always the plan for Roberson to just do UB/BB here.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back