2024 Winter Cup

2024 Winter Cup

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I know this is early in the season but if you were doing a drinking game for every fall...

I know this is early in the season but if you were doing a drinking game for every fall...
Yeah, so, I was doing a long pull on my beer watching hockey earlier and had to stop because Detroit scored 4 in the first 15 minutes....no more beer for me!

Great routine from Hezly Rivera until the dismount. Rotated too late and lost sight of the floor.

Rivera in a different leo than Blakely?

Lots of leg form issues from Rivera, then falls on her dismount. Almost like she stalled out in the air and came crashing back to earth like a ton of bricks.

I'm looking at a GAGE leo and my eyes aren't bleeding? Have I entered the star trek mirror universe?

Also, man, the lighting in this venue (or the contrast settings on the camera), not great.

The Gage leo is pretty. I'm still loving the green leo; I don't remember which gym is wearing those.

Holy crap that’s a leo from GAGE?

Going back to juniors, top 4 from last night are going to Gymnix. Lavi Crain, Claire Pease, Addy Fulcher, and Tyler Turner.

Drink a shot when you hear,”She has the international look”.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back