2024 WAG Qualifications Subdivision 4 (CAN FRA KOR MG 3 L Brown) Sunday, July 28 12:00 pm ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

irichluck21

Staff member
Defender
Reaction score
Live Video: TV: NBC Local or Peacock+
Live Streaming: https://www.nbcolympics.com/schedule/sport/gymnastics
Start List:
Live Results:

:vtl:
🇨🇦 Ellie Black
🇨🇦 Cassie Lee
🇨🇦 Shallon Olsen
🇨🇦 Ava Stewart
🇨🇦 Aurelie Tran

:ubl:
🇫🇷 Marine Boyer
🇫🇷 Coline Devillard
🇫🇷 Melanie de Jesus dos Santos
🇫🇷 Morgane Osyssek
🇫🇷 Ming van Eijken
:bbl:
🇰🇷 Eom Do-hyun
🇰🇷Lee Da-yeong
🇰🇷 Lee Yun-seo
🇰🇷 Shin Sol-yi
🇰🇷 Yeo Seo-jeong

:fxl:
🇨🇿 Sona Artamonova
🇭🇹 Lynnzee Brown
🇦🇹 Charlize Morz
🇸🇮 Lucija Hribar

EF Watch:

Vault: Still to go are Black, Olsen, Yeo, Andrade, Devalliard, and Van Eijken. Alexa Moreno is currently in 5th with a 13.949. Everyone else is likely out (Heron is 6th with a 13.65)

Bars: Still to go are MDJDS, Andrade, Derwael, and Macdonald. Helen Kevric is currently 7th with a 14.6. Everyone else is likely out.

Beam: Still to go are Black, MDJDS, Andrade, Saraiva, and Derwael. Who the hell knows with beam, but Luo Huan is in 8th with a 13.733.

Floor: still to go are Black, MDJDS, Andrade, and Saraiva. Kishi and Barbosu are tied for 7th with a 13.6, Chiles is in 2nd with a 13.866. Tons of score bunching.

I'd say Brazil and France are locks so they better hope Canada, Aust, and Korea don't do well.

Isabelle Severino was just introduced, then she struck the ground three times with a staff. Any idea what that's about?

Barring a miracle GBR should qualify right

I think so, I don't think anyone but Brazil should overtake them at this point.

Also, good news, Canada's blue leo does NOT look like blue camo.

Yeah. They only need to beat 4 teams, and they're already ahead of 2. I don't see South Korea or Australia being able to do it, unless there's significant score inflation.

I'm hoping that France can survive bars and then gain steam throughout the rest of the competition.

Also still waiting on Peacock stream. The live scoring for Sub 4 is also acting weird for me.

I'm finally able to watch and.... it's not working? Of course

Peacock and live scoring are not working for me either

We're watching Sona Artamonova (CZE) on floor, won't contend for anything but her presentation is really pretty. Olly just said that she started out in ballet. Quite lovely.

I've got nothing from Peacock here too.

Nevermind now it's on lol

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back