2024 WAG Qualifications Subdivision 2 (CHN MG 2 GER/Nemour USA ITA) Sunday July 28 5:40 am ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Of course my second computer chooses now to apply updates (7%) complete so I can't have the mix stream on too. Someone planned this poorly (or not at all!)

Just rewatching and Pauline had a big waist bend after the double spin, which is what kept her out of the beam final.

I wonder if Jade caught whatever her dad has and is feeling ill. Even for her, floor looked lackluster. And standing there she kind of looks like she’s just trying to breathe and focus so she doesn’t puke.

I wonder if Jade caught whatever her dad has and is feeling ill. Even for her, floor looked lackluster. And standing there she kind of looks like she’s just trying to breathe and focus so she doesn’t puke.
Not to overstate it, but she kinda always looks like that. She might crack a smile once in a while but she usually looks very nervous (even when she isn't. She has resting nervous face?)

ETA: computer at 9%. Let's see if it finishes before the next rotation!

Can’t wait to rewatch so I can do the International views. The Chinese sound cute.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back