Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

After 2
Biles – 30.450
Blakely – 28.850
Chiles – 28.650
DiCello – 28.600
Carey – 28.100

Skye isn't just coming for the UB/BB spot, she's coming for an AA spot. As long as she doesn't biff floor and repeats her Cheng from warm ups....

Peacock says: Lincoln hurt her foot during training on VT, tried to compete through it but is withdrawing from the rest of the competition. Will submit a petition to go to Trials.

Lincoln out with an ankle injury, and sounds like Trinity isn't going to try bars and beam, either.

Ok I’m literally pissed.

But this is really shocking how many black women are represented in US elite gymnastics. 5 black women have dropped out (add Konnor) and there could still be an all black podium. We’ve come a long way from Dominique and Tasha.

they should let trinity petition to trials and do a kip cast on bars like Danusia.

she needs to compete at olympic trials
I think the bars she showed at Classics should at least have them seriously considering a petition from her. It might depend more on how other people are looking and how many they plan on taking, though

Ok I’m literally pissed.

But this is really shocking how many black women are represented in US elite gymnastics. 5 black women have dropped out (add Konnor) and there could still be an all black podium. We’ve come a long way from Dominique and Tasha.
And Betty, Diane, and Annia. But yes, up until recently, you only had a couple of Black gymnasts per quad.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back