2024 US Nationals Fashion

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I don't get why it is so hard for people to understand that you can roast somebody you love. Jordan is an awesome person. She is a bit over the top. Her style is often hideous. That doesn't mean I don't love her. She can rock on with her tacky self. She seems to be playing along with us and enjoying the role. Kinda like how we all love Dolly Parton for being unapologetically tacky. It is just her thing and I'm totally here for it.

I don't get why it is so hard for people to understand that you can roast somebody you love. Jordan is an awesome person. She is a bit over the top. Her style is often hideous. That doesn't mean I don't love her. She can rock on with her tacky self. She seems to be playing along with us and enjoying the role. Kinda like how we all love Dolly Parton for being unapologetically tacky. It is just her thing and I'm totally here for it.
I don't think Jordan views herself as tacky, that's the thing. She really considers herself to be on the cutting edge of fashion. You don't openly copy Beyonce because you think she's tacky; you copy her because you think she's a fashion icon.

The GAGE Leo, with the rhinestone dragon in the mesh panel?

The GAGE Leo, with the rhinestone dragon in the mesh panel?
Yes, exactly the one.

I do like the black leo. I wish I liked the green one, but there's something about it I don't like. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it'll grow on me.

Far worse.
It is…and yet I can see why she wore it. I’m sure she feels a little more confident and fabulous in it due to the Beyoncé connection. I know its over the top and terrible but I don’t dislike it as much as I know I should.

That GAGE one with a half mesh back is confusing me. I don't know if they were going for the "nude mesh" illusion, but the color doesn't match anybody's skin tone. I had a bit of a laugh at the one red and white leo with a red collar. It looked like her throat had been slashed, and as a big fan or horror movies I am loving the creepy vibes!

Sometimes I just want to drop kick you in your hating ass throat. The disrespect.
Obviously it’s not serious.
ok, but serious or not, it came off like a personal attack. If it was meant to be funny, a friendly jab, at least throw an "LOL" in there or something. You're a longtime forum member with such great standing here, I'll just say "please don't say stuff like this again".

IMG_6198.png

I kind of wish Suni leaned into her Hmong heritage and created a leo based on some of the traditional clothing. If there's a taboo against that, then fair enough. It would be kind of cool though. Like Shantessa Pama's cheongsam-inspired leotards.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back