2024 US Nationals Fashion

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Simone and Jordon's Leo's are gorgeous! Wish I could get a good picture
I wish the international feed had better lighting and resolution so I could actually see some of these leos in detail too. Though someone is usually nice enough to post hi-res photos after the event.

One of the kids in the audience is already wearing the simone 1st night replica. cute.

PR.png

The strappy backs are ok, but I hate when they have the "undershirt" effect, like Jades. I wish the back was the same color as the rest.

Leanne’s leo has a different bodice, back and bottom with gold squiggles. Pink, black and purple. I’m not loving it.

Leanne’s leo has a different bodice, back and bottom with gold squiggles. Pink, black and purple. I’m not loving it.
I think if the bottom were purple instead of black, the leo would have worked better.

The back looked like a rejected Nastia Cup Leo.

Fairly sure the WCC green leos are the same design as Simone night 2. Just very different color schemes.

I thought the chest area of Jordan’s day 2 leotard looked like a white bra (with the noticeable shoulder seam).

I liked Kayla’s black leo and Jade’s beautiful blue one. Pale pink & black of Leanne’s was different and I liked it.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back