2024 US Nationals Fashion

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I kind of wish Suni leaned into her Hmong heritage and created a leo based on some of the traditional clothing. If there's a taboo against that, then fair enough. It would be kind of cool though. Like Shantessa Pama's cheongsam-inspired leotards.
Why? Should every gymnast wear a leotard that reflects their ethnic or cultural heritage? If it’s something that’s important to her to express via the medium of spandex and svarovski, I’m sure she would have done so

ok, but serious or not, it came off like a personal attack. If it was meant to be funny, a friendly jab, at least throw an "LOL" in there or something. You're a longtime forum member with such great standing here, I'll just say "please don't say stuff like this again".
Understood 👍🏾

I'm not sure about Suni's but she will doubtless look fabulous in it--she always does. I like a lot about Jade's except the over bejeweled dog collar neckline. I even kinda like how thet did the "belt" part.

But oh, what i wouldn't give for one of them to wear some crushed velvet...

I think I like Suni’s. I think it will look beautiful under the lights.

I wonder how comfortable that collar will be after a while in competition and being under those lights.

I rarely remember past leos unless it stands out to me in some way. I'm still trying to find Dawes' Maryland leo.

Sometime in the late '90s or early '00s, the US women were sponsored by Adidas and those were some of my favorites. I remember one that was a light shade of blue and it was really simple and athletic, but still feminine. The old School classic 3 Stripe Adidas leos have always been my favorites.

Sometime in the late '90s or early '00s, the US women were sponsored by Adidas and those were some of my favorites. I remember one that was a light shade of blue and it was really simple and athletic, but still feminine. The old School classic 3 Stripe Adidas leos have always been my favorites.
The 2007 Worlds PT or Qualifications leo was one of my favorites. I'm sad we never saw it again.

Suni’s Leo is gorgeous and I love Jade’s as well, especially the color. It really suits her.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back