2024 US Nationals Fashion

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Is Jordan a brand ambassador or something? Is that why her kit is totally different from the rest of her team?

Jordan’s going all in on Texas.
IMG_0931.jpeg

Shilese posted the leotard she would have worn at Nationals:
IMG_2057.png
IMG_2058.png

It's too busy and those crystal starbursts on her hips look like fingers ... sort of creepy

So who among the senior elite women said “yeah we ain’t’ t wearing that”? Whoever it was, I love that for them.😂
IMG_2062.png
IMG_2061.png
IMG_2064.png
IMG_2065.png

They didn't hand them out til after pictures cuz Jordan was wearing hers. Maybe they saw how they collected them all from the juniors in a big pile for a hatless pic without keeping track of whose was whose and said "ew, no."

So who among the senior elite women said “yeah we ain’t’ t wearing that”? Whoever it was, I love that for them.😂View attachment 10384View attachment 10385View attachment 10386View attachment 10387
I was wondering that too! If you watched on the international feed, the first three groups had this whole ridiculous shuffle where they took away all the hats after the first photo so they could take another one without them -- so no one really wanted to put it on all the way because that would mess up their hair for the second photo. And the hats don't fit with some hair styles so they look silly.

Edit: and as Makam said, unless they were labeled, who knows which hat they got back.

Regarding the Shilese leo, I appreciate that she always goes for a much different color. This color isn't my favorite, although she looks pretty good in it. My issue is that in the close up pic(not pictured in the post) took me straight to her stomach I thought it was a pregnant woman, before I realized who it was lol.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back