2024 US Nationals Fashion

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

This thread wouldn't be complete without a full view of this hideous abomination.
441899935_18041131870868417_757835140247041015_n.jpg

It’s worse than the Bailie Key remake of Kimbo’s leo.
I liked Bailie's, lol.

There is way too much going on in Jordan's leo. That said, I still think the purple one from last year was worse than this.

Chiles’ leo isn’t that bad, 50% of it is plain black. It wasn’t as bad as I was expecting it to be. I was expecting the sleeves to have all the checkers and stripes too. With the sleeves being solid black, it tames it down.

I hate all the crystals, but I hate all the crystals on every single leotard. Biles’ leo was the worst for me, just because of the crystals.

The best leos to me are the ones that hide the crystals the most. I like GAGE’s leo because my eye is drawn to the flower print first, not the bling. I like Chloe Cho’s because it had minimal crystals all around, and the ones she did have were on white, which hides the crystals better.

ETA: I’m not sure why I was expecting the sleeves to have checkers, because in the first post is shows the leo with black sleeves. In the mock up though the torso is longer and the sleeves shorter. Chiles’ has a smaller torso herself, so I think it just ended up looking better with her wearing it because her smaller torso cuts down the amount of colorful material compared to the plain black material. The plain black sleeves go past the checkers at her hip IRL vs the mock up.

Last edited:
Chiles’ leo isn’t that bad, 50% of it is plain black. It wasn’t as bad as I was expecting it to be. I was expecting the sleeves to have all the checkers and stripes too. With the sleeves being solid black, it tames it down.

I hate all the crystals, but I hate all the crystals on every single leotard. Biles’ leo was the worst for me, just because of the crystals.

The best leos to me are the ones that hide the crystals the most. I like GAGE’s leo because my eye is drawn to the flower print first, not the bling. I like Chloe Cho’s because it had minimal crystals all around, and the ones she did have were on white, which hides the crystals better.

ETA: I’m not sure why I was expecting the sleeves to have checkers, because in the first post is shows the leo with black sleeves. In the mock up though the torso is longer and the sleeves shorter. Chiles’ has a smaller torso herself, so I think it just ended up looking not as bad with her wearing it because her smaller torso cuts down the amount of colorful material compared to the plain black material. The plain black sleeves go past the checkers at her hip IRL vs the mock up.
Leos were so much better when crystals were just used for a simple design. See Carly Patterson's in the 2004 AA. I don't know how you convince today's young women that you don't need 10 or more crystals per square inch.

The crystal explosion in general is overwhelming, but for the life of me, I cannot understand all the criss crosses in the back and why they're on every leotard. Most of the leos would benefit tremendously from simply removing the criss crossess.

Whyyyyy

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-01 at 12.17.58 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-01 at 12.17.58 PM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
And that leo has a lot less cross crosses than many!

The crystal explosion in general is overwhelming, but for the life of me, I cannot understand all the criss crosses in the back and why they're on every leotard. Most of the leos would benefit tremendously from simply removing the criss crossess.

Whyyyyy
I LOVE the criss cross backs
Love them!

I find it all very attention seeking. You’re Simone’s “quirky” friend who wants a met gala invite. We get it.
She could also be trying to set up some sort of post-gymnastics career. I don't know what her degree is in but maybe she is trying to segue the attention into something influency.

Jordan's Leo makes her face kind of disappear. I don't like it.

Last edited:
I’m surprised that Jordan didn’t do more color in her makeup since the leo is such an explosion.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back