2024 US Nationals Fashion

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

It's certainly a look. As for the replicas, they seem fine to me? Who wants to bet that the second from the left is WCC? It has their look.

Chiles posted this about her day 2 leo inspiration:
IMG_2043.png

Top row is day 1, and then bottom row is day 2. L-R is Jade, Suni, Jordan, Simone.

Reactions: Bob
I want someone to compete in a vantablack or black 2.0 leo (okay, it probably can't be made...probably?) with no crystals. If a gymnast wants to stand out, they need to do away with all the bling and overwrought design bits. I'd also like to see the judges try judging someone in a vantablack unitard.

Why are leos all so busy these days? I get liking bright colors, rhinestones, mesh, strappy details, patterns, etc... but they keep cramming all of it into one leo. How long until they have ones that have batteries and LED lights?
I really knew something was wrong when Texas Dreams made ruching a thing. The more features a leotard has, the less I like it. I think the bling is inspired by the extremely bedazzled bodysuits that pop stars wear these days to sing in. It's ridiculous, and it's not because I'm offended by seeing skin. I see plenty of cute bikinis at the local pool. I just don't need to be blinded.

I still kinda love this leo! Funny, the leo she wore for EFs was a simple solid blue. Wild how different her choices were that year. (also, any excuse to post this floor routine)

What year did she wear the Maryland flag leo? That was always my favorite; taking the most chaotic state flag and wearing it.

Wait, Dawes wore a Maryland flag leo? How do I not remember this?!

And it's not chaotic, it's beautiful! (My husband hates it, and hates how absurdly obsessed Marylanders are about it. Yet has no problem with DC flag on all sorts of things, including tattoos)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back