2024 US Nationals Fashion

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I thought that both the GAGE and the WOGA leos were very tasteful last night. It was a bit disorienting! I liked Leanne's even though the two shades of blue were a bit awkward together. I didn't love the design of Jade's, but the pewtery grey was kinda neat.

I didn’t like the picture of Jade’s, but I thought it looked beautiful in action.

I didn't like any of the leo styles, but my favorite color is purple and I liked seeing so much of it. I'm glad Jordan didn't overdo the makeup. She looked enough like Mimi Bobeck as it was.

The crystal explosion in general is overwhelming, but for the life of me, I cannot understand all the criss crosses in the back and why they're on every leotard. Most of the leos would benefit tremendously from simply removing the criss crossess.

Whyyyyy
It’s the new thing for GK: customizable backs, but I would not be a fan if I was a gymnast because I need a good supportive sports bra. I think they’re fun in theory, just not very practical.

I'm on Team Simone. It was so classy. Someone said the center bit looked like a tie and on the sleeveless leo, I agree. But on the competition leo, the sleeves tied (haha) it all together.

I love Simone’s also. Second favorite Jade’s grey. 3rd Leanne’s.

I found the inspiration for Jordan's Leo.
tumblr_nn7pbeIqgM1tepoxno1_1280.png

On a Facebook gymnastics page I follow I commented that Jordan's leo was 'Awful - makes her look like a clown'... this morning I have received a message that my post has been removed and I've been reminded that one of the group rules is 'Be Kind'.

I am suitably admonished

On a Facebook gymnastics page I follow I commented that Jordan's leo was 'Awful - makes her look like a clown'... this morning I have received a message that my post has been removed and I've been reminded that one of the group rules is 'Be Kind'.

I am suitably admonished
I got downvoted to oblivion on reddit for saying it was hideous. Someone even let me know that Beyonce doesn't love me, lol. I think that was supposed to be an insult.

I got downvoted to oblivion on reddit for saying it was hideous. Someone even let me know that Beyonce doesn't love me, lol. I think that was supposed to be an insult.

I might think the leos are ridiculous and pine for the days of simple sporty looks, but they are grabbing national attention 🤷🏼‍♀️

Not all attention is good attention. This doesn’t benefit the sport any more than Olivia Dunne.

I find it all very attention seeking. You’re Simone’s “quirky” friend who wants a met gala invite. We get it.
Sometimes I just want to drop kick you in your hating ass throat. The disrespect.

Leanne’s was the prettiest in person imo. It reminded of a Chinese leo from a few years ago. I also really liked WOGA’s and Suni’s. It felt like there were so many black with crystal combos. Most of them were stunning.

Reactions: L_R
Yes, you’re definitely coming across as the better person
Why does she need to be ‘Simone’s friend’? She’s not an Olympic medalist and world champion in her own right? She hasn’t had viral moments of her own?

And how is this bad publicity that it’s making national news? This woman celebrates Black pop culture and expresses herself it’s not good for gymnastics? Really?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back