2024 US Nationals Fashion

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Trying to find a picture of Dawes' Maryland leotard and found this instead:
1717117398102.png

Thanks so much!

Sounds like both leos are going to have a hell of a lot of crystals.
I wonder how some of the gymnasts compete in these heavy leos.
Jordan competed NCAA (and elite?) sometimes with the long nails too. And every time I saw them, I was like, I am so glad I am too old and lazy to suffer for fashion anymore. Gotta think it would hurt to ping those on the UB--but maybe like wearing high heels, you are extra careful when pain is the possible outcome.

Wait, Dawes wore a Maryland flag leo? How do I not remember this?!

And it's not chaotic, it's beautiful! (My husband hates it, and hates how absurdly obsessed Marylanders are about it. Yet has no problem with DC flag on all sorts of things, including tattoos)
I'm pretty sure she did. Hopefully the Mandela Effect isn't beating my ass right now.

I’m looking forward to seeing Jordan’s leotard on, hopefully she doesn’t “look like a clown out there”. Though last year’s over the shoulder ruched leotard with turtle-neck was a miss IMO

These Beyoncé replicas are amazing. I love the creativity here! If you went to the Renaissance tour you would understand its impact. The outfit on the left in particular is literally iconic. Even if you all don’t understand or appreciate it, I love how Jordan is making this a moment that’s bigger than gymnastics culture.

Why are leos all so busy these days? I get liking bright colors, rhinestones, mesh, strappy details, patterns, etc... but they keep cramming all of it into one leo. How long until they have ones that have batteries and LED lights?
Clemson heard this and are in the process of adding flashing lights to their nude purple dominatrix monstrosity right now.

I previously lived in Pennsylvania, so I've been through and to MD quite a bit. I love MD's flag. It's actually kind of modern looking in a way considering it was adopted as a flag in 1904 and the coat of arms it is based on is much older. It's quite striking.

Oh there's no hate from my end on MD's flag. It does stand out very much compared to the rest of the USA's state flags. But also, I live in the state with the flag that has a half-naked woman standing on top of a bloodied corpse.

GK Roberson.png

Does ambassador mean Roberson is getting a leo line or they're just sponsoring her?

Lavi’s GAGE leo seems very mid-90s. An improvement on GAGE’s leotards from the past.
Edit: just saw the neck and sparkles so that is modern

Last edited:
I still kinda love this leo! Funny, the leo she wore for EFs was a simple solid blue. Wild how different her choices were that year. (also, any excuse to post this floor routine)

Always loved this routine and the Leo - both iconic. In looking at the video again, there's a gymnast waiting to go on beam that also has a geometric block print Leo - maybe it was a thing that year. And not so great, but finally noticing - the Confederate flag on the wall (I will erase that from my memory).

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back