2023 World Championships & Pan American Games Team Trials (USA)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Thanks Rich. For some reason when I went on MyUSAGym I could only get yesterday’s scores

13.900 bars and 13.700 beam.
Wong is going to Worlds and as competing member. She will compliment Roberson/Lincoln/Carey. Plus she can vault or do floor if need be.

ETA- I would put her in TF on bars to give Simone a break, there isn’t much difference between the two and the US won’t need to worry about her score over Biles. She did team finals last year as well on UB so she has the experience. Probably would use her in TF on beam to give Jones a break as well.

Last edited:
Jones with additional side aerial-LSO series, which is new (IIRC she didn’t do it day 1?)

According to Gymnastic, Jordan is dealing with a cyst in her Achilles. Ouch.

Zoe 14.4 on bars. She benefits from Jones/Blakely/Biles each having a miss here, perhaps, but I think this needed to push 14.7 to make a case.

Simone showing us that last night was just an off night for her.

Yeah don’t think it’s enough for worlds. But will make a great compliment to Lincoln for pan Ams.

Pretty stellar for Carey to finish 3rd today after how yesterday went.

I’m bummed for Chiles. In the big scheme of things, this year’s Worlds isn’t critical for someone with her CV, but she seems to have lost her spark at the moment, and I don’t like that.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back