2023 US Classic (Pre Meet and WAG Juniors Discussion)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

They are selling tickets to podium training.

IMG_7604

strong text

For $25 I’d bite, if I were in the area.

Last edited:
I would so go to this if it was not at 8am. Classics podium training is one of my favorite gymnastics days of the year, because we finally get to see what so many athletes look like after not seeing them in forever.

However, there are very few things that will get me to haul my happy ass to the suburbs that early on a Friday. Actually, there are none.

Last edited:
Jade, Jordan, and Suni leos now available to purchase

ETA: Jade’s is the early winner in my book. I’m hoping the competition version is similarly great.

Last edited:
Kinda shocked that Jordan’s was allowed to be produced.

It is very Adidas like with the three stripes, especially with the most recent (2005) logo.

I can see Adidas going after this, especially since Chiles is signed with Nike.

Last edited:
It’s nothing like adidas stripes. These are much further apart
It’s got the three stripes, just like Adidas has, doesn’t matter that they are further apart.
When I first saw the leotard I automatically thought it was an Adidas leotard.

I saw rhinestone belt, not any logo, but can someone tell me what is wrong with Suni’s? Weird proportions?

Nothing wrong with it, just doesn’t do it for me. I’m not a fan of the printed fabrics that are all the rage right now.

It’s got the three stripes, just like Adidas has, doesn’t matter that they are further apart.
When I first saw the leotard I automatically thought it was an Adidas leotard.
See, I looked at that and did not think Adidas at all. Adidas would never put three stripes (which are spaced too far apart for Adidas) across the thickest section of an athlete. They care enough about aesthetics not to do that. I didn’t even think bad Adidas knock off. I just thought “How is it that GK’s been making leos for how many decades now and still manages to make poor design choices regularly?”

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back