2023 European Gymnastics Championship, April 11-16 Antalya, Turkey

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

What an utterly fabulous set of WAG podiums at this competition.

(I’m not bitter I didn’t go at all 😭)

Yeah I’m reading reddit and twitter more than watching.

So much has changed in gymnastics. Sabrina’s routine would be medal-contending at worlds level in 2017-2019. But she probably can’t win a worlds medal by 2 H elements without artistry and good leaps now. Congrats to Sabrina for the bronze medal and it’s a great accomplishment for her.

My floor scores:

Barbosu 7.0 (A3) - 7.3

Gadirova 8.1 (A1) - 8.2

Visser 7.4 (A2) - 7.666

Kovacs 7.3 (A3) - 7.333

Casabuena 7.6 (A2) - 7.833

D’Amato 8.1 (A2) - 8.033

Kinsella 8.2 (A2) - 8.066

Voinea 7.3 (A4) - 7.666

ETA: So my medalists were Gadirova (13.9), Kinsella (13.8) and D’Amato (13.5).

Sabrina and Visser in fourth at (13.2) with Visser winning on tiebreak. Kovacs sixth (13.0). Casabuena seventh (12.8). Barbosu eighth (12.5).

Last edited:
I’m so happy. Sanne got a lot of crap on social media for being selected even though only doing beam. People thought it was time for her to go and for younger gymnasts to take over. Even though they are very welcome to come and beat Sanne, but they aren’t.

What a way to shut them up.
The parallels to Becky Downie…!

She was doing shap to geinger back in 2017. She fell on the geinger in Euros EF that year and snapped some ligaments in her elbow.

I see no Gymcastic coverage? They’re only covering NCAA.
No Europeans for them because they are in Forth Worth and were covering NCAA championships this week along with a live show on Friday with Ebee Price and Taylor Rice.

They might have something to say about Euros on this week’s coming episode.

Kovacs should do front tuck + double tuck and nix the 1.5 + 1.0. Add a dance element

I’m rly new to Manila Esposito, she was excellent on beam–choreo until the last moment. Great podium

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back