2021 Winter Cup Senior Women

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Weird. Are you not in America? My husband did something to the antivirus the other day but I don’t think it was a VPN. Mind, all I’ve seen so far is Geddert and adverts.

Looks like Skye Blakely and Konnor McClain scratched their first events.

Riley bars: she just looks so much stronger. Her new double front half out dismount is so much better than that old terrifying one.

Riley has my favorite Ricna. I love the technique that keeps the straddle shape from the stalder entry all the way through the catch instead of closing after the stalder.

Jade on bars: catches first release a little close. Doesn’t do double double dismount. But stayed on, always a victory for Jade.

Think I’m behind you all. Riley’s bars didn’t connect much but the dismount upgrade was fab. For Chiles, that DTY was great and clearly has Amanar potential, but… that’s not new, is it?

Skye on beam. Standing full. Fronthandspring front! Bit of a wobble. Her split positions seem short?

Ciena on floor! Double pike. Double tuck. Oh no, vocals in her music. 1.5 to front full. Double full, very crunchy landing.

Completely different Leo than teammate Suni Lee.

Yeah, the standing full was gorgeous but I don’t think the leap positions were hit properly.

Konnor time. Beam. She still looks very young! Standing full. Bhs bhs layout. Onodi. Switch switch half. Big bobble on split ring jump. Bhs bhs double pike dismount.

Konnor’s beam
Chefs Kiss Animated Emoji GIF by swerk

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back