2021 American Classic (Suni Lee, Grace McCallum, Kara Eaker, + more competing)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Probably not. Given how shit the ($30/month!!!) live coverage was, I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t even have video for half of it.

~~ FloGymnastics ~~

Everyone should sent complaint letters to USAG.

They contracted FLO who are paying them in order to charge customers. But the service is not worth the overall price considering the poor quality and constant losing connection/cutting out during the meet.

FLO subscription is $30 a month (but it also is more than gymnastics) but gymnastics fans are getting it for gymnastics only and not the other sports.

For jack shit, it seems like.

I know if I had actually been paying for that garbage coverage I would’ve been sending in complaints quick, fast, and in a hurry.

Last edited:
Agreed, had I paid for the shite that Adexcc streamed, I would have demanded a refund. We saw more frozen screens than actual vaults. Let alone the terrible camera angles etc.

I always hated Flo/Ike, but this just sucks.

Also do we know that McCallum “opted out” of coverage?
Is this documented anywhere?

How do we know that FLO missed McCallum, she only did BB.

Did they show all the other routines?

I wish Aly or Simone or one of the other gymnasts with a voice or John Manly would complain about USAG’s contract with FLO on the basis of what they did to McKayla Maroney. Just give it some publicity. I suspect that would shut that whole thing down.

Would also stick McKayla right back into the middle of this conversation, which is a place she has firmly avoided with only a couple of very targeted exceptions.

Interesting that Suni has switched her beam dismount from ro-layout at Winter Cup to ff-ff-layout here. Quite a few compositional adjustments compared to her 2019 set, as is her norm, but this does seem like there is a change coming with her dismount and that the other triple series really is gone.

Do the gymnasts or their parents have to consent to being filmed by Flo? Could be an interesting situation if enough of the big names refused to compete!

Ahhh, Suni…get off that floor and get an icepack! So frustrating to watch her continue to compete injured in the lead up to trials and the Olympics. If she doesn’t make the team, it will only be because of injury related under performance.

I don’t know what it could be… My first thought would be she’s watering down to a double full, but it would be pointless to do it out of a combination. A 2.5 maybe? I could imagine her doing a double tuck

Last edited:
BHS BHS Double Full gets series bonus, right? BBC = 0.1.

C+1 is the same as RO Double Tuck D+0.

She could even do BHS BHS 1.5

Last edited:
Speaking of Eaker, why re they making her do a tucked 1 1/2TY?? It’s heinous looking. She might as well just do a pretty FTY.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back