2020 Event Finals Day 1 MAG FX/PH WAG VT/UB (Sunday, August 1, 2021)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I have pulled an all-nighter for this. We are going to go longer for 32 routines than we did at any other phase of the competition. The sun has risen… thank goodness it’s Sunday because I am gonna be a zombie today. Whyyyyyy do we have to do all the medal ceremonies in the middle?

Happy for Max getting through that (even with his feet) - absolutely gutted for Rhys :cry:

Right? I’m glad I’m off work during these EFs. I didn’t realize the competition would take this long.

And it’s countries who have never gotten Olympic medals or no gold medals before. I like this. Even if VT EFs didn’t have those errors, it still would have been USA, Brazil, and Korea.

OK Now I can function again, Im happy for Max, he;s a very gracious competitor and he’s a very worthy champion. Rhys gave a fantastic interview to RTE tv, very gracious and hungry for the future.

Now for bars…

Rhys is an example of a gymnast a really hope can hang on a few more months and be successful at Worlds since his Olympics didn’t go as well as he hoped. Same with Simone(stupid tour)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back