Worlds 2021 US Selection Camp (October 8-11)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Having seen the routines - sadly I think that Emjae is looking like the new Mykayla (before she cleaned up somewhat). She is going to get absolutely trashed by the E panel if she goes to Worlds with these routines

I’m judging and I had to take a break after that bar routine.

Last edited:
They had them do 1-2 events on day 2.

Konnor is going according to her sister’s twitter. So it should be Greaves vs. Frazier for the last spot.

Last edited:
They had them do 1-2 events on day 2.

Konnor is going according to her sister’s twitter.
The last spot is down to Greaves or McClain.
Wong and DiCello should do AA, though Frazier did a nice job of going 4 for 4.
I honestly would only go with 3 AAers.
McClain has potential on BB but she’s been so inconsistent this year. I don’t see her getting it back together to be a medal contender on beam in less than two weeks

if konnor and leanne made it. who is not going. Olivia?

That bars routine was a mess and if Tom is wise, she will be nowhere near an AA spot.
I wonder if Spencer and Jessica will go back and issue a retraction of their “rank order” obsession when Tom has Leanne and DiCello doing AA in prelims?

It will only not happen due to injury.

Hell, I’d put Konnor up AA in prelims instead of the embarrassment of putting Frazier on a worlds podium. I mean, I’m sorry if she or anyone in her world reads this, but really. Her gymnastics is not of the quality the USA should be putting up in a global meet.

Konnor’s beam is glorious. We cant help the falls but I don’t think it’s her beam construction causing it. The same cannot be said of her floor. They need to substantially downgrade. Take the Chuso out and do 3 passes. She has a lovely ring position - just replace the Chuso with a Ring Leap. 5 tenths lost but a whole lot of misery you’d save. Pretty much 2 points as she wouldn’t have fallen on the double pike.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back