Pre-Olympics Discussion (Injured athletes, named teams, other news) starting 5/9/24

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

IMG_1375.png

Not sure where to put this. Suni posted a TikTok of them getting to the Olympic village. She mentions that she's rooming with Jordan.

Not sure what the other rooming assignments are, or how that works with there being 3 other girls.

So glad they are getting the full Olympic experience and not the COVID Tokyo experience. Those rooms are TINY only the beds and two "closets". But I guess they aren't meant to be a full hotel experience, they are at the Olympics, not on vacation. LOL

So glad they are getting the full Olympic experience and not the COVID Tokyo experience. Those rooms are TINY only the beds and two "closets". But I guess they aren't meant to be a full hotel experience, they are at the Olympics, not on vacation. LOL
yeah, but where do they put all the Ralph, skims, Nike, etc swag they were given? ;)

I wonder what the village will be used for after the games. I would have thought they would try to turn the village into a hotel--Paris being a popular tourist location--but I can't imagine that there would be a lot of demand for these rooms.

I wonder what the village will be used for after the games. I would have thought they would try to turn the village into a hotel--Paris being a popular tourist location--but I can't imagine that there would be a lot of demand for these rooms.
um yeah, Paris already has quite a lot of hotels.

Also aren’t they in St Denis? Lol

I'm sure this is discussed somewhere but will peacock show all sessions or just the ones with the US?

I'm sure this is discussed somewhere but will peacock show all sessions or just the ones with the US?
Peacock will.show EVERYTHING! For qualification sessions that the US is in, not only will they have the regular feed, but there is also a US-only feed and individual feeds for each apparatus.

All other qualification sessions will show the regular feed.

Team and AA finals will have regular feed as well as individual event feeds. WAG TF will also have a US only feed.

I'm guessing the Cheng for TF and the YDP for AA

can anyone remind me why she didn't do the Cheng in 21 in TF? It was worth more than the Amanar
I don’t remember ever hearing after her Amañar turned into a 1-1/2. I think they weren’t asked nor did they want to put out too much information.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back