Olympics Captured Videos

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Looks like others are posting the streams on youtube. If they continue, I will stop. If they don’t or get puIled down, I will continue to do the women.

They didn’t show Jade’s beam. The camera was too busy practicing showing Simone’s face while waiting for her nonexistent scores. They even had the bar at the bottom for the scores. I’m not even kidding.

I know I was like I DONT WANT TO SEE SIMONE DRINKING WATER SCREAMING “CMON JAAAAADE” I just want to see Jade.

Has that routine been lost forever? I wonder if anyone recorded it in the arena?

FYI for everyone…the NBCOlympics videos do not need a replay, they play automatically if you have a cable provider.

For example I did not watch MAG subdivision 3 at 6 am, just started it at 9:30 and it played immediately right from the link in the discussion thread in the first post.

For some reason I can’t fall asleep after staying up all night. So I will continue posting until I fall asleep. I am running out of storage space, so pretty soon, I will start deleting the oldest for new videos. So if you want them, please download them because I only have 15 gb of online storage space to use.

American Horror Story Fx GIF by AHS

Thank you muchly. Was very jealous of this multi-apparatus view so I’m looking forward to trying it (after I sleep as I’m now at 3 hours of sleep in 59 and I’m flagging). Cheers again.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back