Michigan videographer....alleged creep

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

nog

Yellen was a staple at every Michigan meet and most big R5 meets. I was always told that he was USAG certified as a photographer (and possibly as a coach)and that he was an official videographer for NAWGJ

Last edited:
No he does not work for Region 5 insider! He was employed by the judges to video for their training and by some clubs. Totally separate from the Insider!

I have only ever seen two people running the Insider cameras, Jason and Kim. David was always doing his own videos of the kids whose parents paid him to, and occasionally a few others to give to the Michigan judges for training. I am from Region 5 and Mich and I have seen all of these people at almost every meet. Please change this headline as it is very detrimental to the people running the Insider!

Last edited:
Like i said i dont believe so. I have never seen that interaction. At most he possibly sent them videos that he had that they have missed, but all of us coaches did that for them as well.

Yes. I Agee. Wouldn’t want to implicate them in something that has nothing to do with them. I have fixed the issue already. Fixed it as soon as it was brought to my attention. At this point they have nothing to do with this thread

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back