Gymnast Social Media Megathread

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jade is gorgeous in the white. I love that she doesn't need to go over the top for makeup and even the plastic surgery some look like they've had. I hate that these girls feel they need all that, they are so gorgeous without all the extra. But whatever makes them feel good I suppose.

L
Jade is gorgeous in the white. I love that she doesn't need to go over the top for makeup and even the plastic surgery some look like they've had. I hate that these girls feel they need all that, they are so gorgeous without all the extra. But whatever makes them feel good I suppose.
Who on the Olympic team has had plastic surgery?

Monckton always had pretty gymnastics. I hope she can make a comeback if that's what she's going for.

They're all very pretty girls. Not that it really matters, their gymnastics is the important part, but just an observation.

But in the name of all that is holy, someone needs to take away Jordan's eyebrow gel. The "fluffy" brows trend is fine, but hers are just ever so slightly "off," like she has little eyebrow devil horns.

I have thin, sad, hypothyroid eyebrows so maybe that's why I notice everyone else's.

Sanne Wevers snippet
That video already shows half an exercise — 4 D and E skills With the illusion, what will she delete?

BHS on + Wolf full = D + D + 0.2 (she was doing one-arm BHS after, but it's really not worth it)
Double L + Illusion = E + D + 0.2
Side Aerial + BHS = D + 0.1 (the B won't count, I am sure)
Front Aerial + Split jump + Kochetkova = DD + 0.3
L spin + full spin + double spin + split leap + jump full = CD 0.3 + dance series with split jump or leap
Dismount = D

That's 9 D and higher skills and a C. She really should remove something...

Last edited:
That video already shows half an exercise — 4 D and E skills With the illusion, what will she delete?

BHS on + Wolf full = D + D + 0.2 (she was doing one-arm BHS after, but it's really not worth it)
Double L + Illusion = E + D + 0.2
Side Aerial + BHS = D + 0.1 (the B won't count, I am sure)
Front Aerial + Split jump + Kochetkova = DD + 0.3
L spin + full spin + double spin + split leap + jump full = CD 0.3 + dance series with split jump or leap
Dismount = D

That's 9 D and higher skills and a C. She really should remove something...

What's the E score on this though? If it's not a disaster might as well pack in all the difficulty.

Zoe.png

The Landis again? I remember stuff coming out about Laurent a few years back and zero came of it.
She was at AIM athletics prior to WCC, so could equally be abut there - I feel like there used to be a lot of shade/rumors about the coaches (twins) online in the past.

She was at AIM athletics prior to WCC, so could equally be abut there - I feel like there used to be a lot of shade/rumors about the coaches (twins) online in the past.
Apparently she did a live and based off her answers, it seemed like she hates WCC and thats who the video was hinting too.

(didn't watch, just what people who did said on twitter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back