Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

irichluck21

Staff member
Defender
www.roadtonationals.com

Wednesday, March 13
8:00 pmSouthern Conn. @ Arizona - Live Stats

Missouri wants Auburn to pass them and take that dreaded 13 seed.

Ohio State seems to have either plateaued or they're just not getting the ~fun~ scoring, I haven't seen much of them since January. They're now in risk of losing a seeded spot.

Stanford has a huge ceiling now with that home score and two meets this weekend. I would love if the universe aligned to give Stanford a seeded spot this year.

Towson and George Washington just put up 197s 👀

I didn't watch, so I can't comment on a validity of the score. GW finally made it through bars, which helped immensely. But silly season scoring can't be discounted. And I say that as a GW fan and want to see them do well! They needed this score, and if they can repeat at their home meet on Sunday, they could make a big move up the rankings. Probably still going to miss regionals, but now just barely, instead of finishing in the mid-40s.

Towson was 197.5 which is their program record.

Arkansas set another program record (at home again) 198.100

SCSU broke their program record at Arizona State, 194.4

Cal went 198.500 again this time at home. Haven't watched the meet yet, however, they are peaking at the right time it seems.
Can definitely see them giving LSU and OU a run for the team title.

Not sure anyone else has a chance, maybe Utah, Florida, and Kentucky.

After that there is a drop in terms of score ceiling.

I am pulling hard for Cal. I give them the edge over LSU, even though LSU has a higher ceiling. They are just super consistent, something that LSU lacks. Still will have to hope that OU has a slightly off day and Cal has a slightly above-average day at Nationals to pull it off.

Weird.
UC Davis only put up 4 on vault last night against Cal and SJSU.
I wonder what happened?

Weird.
UC Davis only put up 4 on vault last night against Cal and SJSU.
I wonder what happened?
I was wondering the same thing. They also had a disastrous beam rotation. For vault, it looks like Ana Holten has a 0 and Jadyn Wakita isn't listed in the rotation. Ana did beam and floor though and had good scores. Jordyn didn't do bars, so must have been out. I haven't followed them closely this year, but I am surprised they only have 6 vaults.

UCLA on 198 pace, 99.100 after two events and Harris 10.0 on vault and bars.
Clemson put up a huge vault total, 49.450 but had to count a fall on bars. Still at 98.100 so could be a useful road score depending on beam.

Here comes the CRACK, UCLA Lee 9.925, Rosen 9.950 beam.
Clemson Lippeat 9.900, Arnold 9.875 floor

Emma Andreas looks like Lisa Skinner on beam

Setting up Harris for 10.0 on beam.

I was wondering the same thing. They also had a disastrous beam rotation. For vault, it looks like Ana Holten has a 0 and Jadyn Wakita isn't listed in the rotation. Ana did beam and floor though and had good scores. Jordyn didn't do bars, so must have been out. I haven't followed them closely this year, but I am surprised they only have 6 vaults.
Holton injured herself on her vault run, I believe her Achilles. They had to count her 0 since they only put up 5.

• Sad
Reactions: mle
Margzetta Frazier (UCLA) did FX for the first time this season and went 9.975.

Chae Campbell got a 10.0 on FX.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back