2024 Core Hydration Classic

2024 US Classic: Hartford

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

If those waterbottles were custom stanleys, the girls might actually be happy to have them (are stanleys still cool amongst the young people or am I five months out of date?).

I totally forgot about the Stanleys. Ppl were obsessed foR a while, but I forget why. They look OK.

Anyhow, that's a thread in and of itself. Fun meet to watch. Was kind of hoping seniors were tonight but I'll need to wait until tomorrow. I feel like I've been out of the loop lately.

I'm perplexed how some of these juniors got their elite scores. Yikes. So many issues with their basics.

Valeri totally verbally coach Pease through her bars routine.

If those waterbottles were custom stanleys, the girls might actually be happy to have them (are stanleys still cool amongst the young people or am I five months out of date?).
The 10 year old I nanny for is begging for one.

I totally forgot about the Stanleys. Ppl were obsessed foR a while, but I forget why. They look OK.

Anyhow, that's a thread in and of itself. Fun meet to watch. Was kind of hoping seniors were tonight but I'll need to wait until tomorrow. I feel like I've been out of the loop lately.
It started with a video of a Stanley cup taken out of a burnt car, and shown to have kept the ice cubes inside of it frozen. I think they're ugly AF but I guess they do their job.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back