2024 Olympic Articles and Media

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Nope. They had two locations, closed one. Artur and Galina "stepped back" from coaching for a bit but continued to own the gym. And they're definitely back to coaching all the time now.

Nope. They had two locations, closed one. Artur and Galina "stepped back" from coaching for a bit but continued to own the gym. And they're definitely back to coaching all the time now.

My husband doesn’t understand why I am so down on our daughter some day participating in competitive sports at a high level … it’s because too many coaches are like this.

Not sure the appropriate thread for this, but our Memphis NICU babies dressed as Olympians today. Here's the little gymnast. #premiepower

1000005130.jpg

Not sure the appropriate thread for this, but our Memphis NICU babies dressed as Olympians today. Here's the little gymnast. #premiepower

View attachment 10721
I'm sure it made the parents smile and that is worth a lot.

OMG that baby is adorable!!!!!

My niece was 2.5 months early and spent 1.5 months in NICU.

Thank you to the NICU staff all over for a very important and fragile job they take on.

Athletic article on Simone

Athletic's gymnastics coverage from Paris

I am a little befuddled. Why are Olympians taking public transportation to podium training -- should they not be provided transportation? And why would non athletes be expected to get up and give them their seats? I may be missing something so someone clue me in

I guess it was the shuttle bus from the village to the Olympic venues / training gyms. And the non-athletes could be coaches, officials, doctors, volunteers.

I guess it was the shuttle bus from the village to the Olympic venues / training gyms. And the non-athletes could be coaches, officials, doctors, volunteers.
well that would make sense. And if it was indeed the Olympic Shuttle bus then the non athletes should have absolutely gotten up and let the athletes sit. Thanks for clarifying. I was (likely mistanenly) envisoning them on some damned public bus

That’s why pools are heavily chlorinated.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back