2024 MAG Qualification Subdivision 1 (GER, USA, MG 5, GBR, MG 4, CAN)Saturday, July 27 5:00 am ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I went to sleep as soon as sub 1 ended, so I'm catching up!
Two of my wishes came true (won't name them so I don't jinx them) and Paul making the AA wasn't even a wish that had crossed my mind until today. I loved seeing his raw emotion when he made the team, and I can't wait to go back and watch interviews from this morning. I'm sure the AA competition was hardly in his mind!

The line-ups for TF will be very interesting. I wonder if Malone will step back a bit and maybe. I would keep him off VT/FX, which wouldn't have been the case before today.

Juda 6.png

Juda 1.png

Juda 2.png

Juda 3.png

Juda 4.png

Juda 5.png

I don't think going in the first subdivision did them (or anyone else) any favors. Even the Brits, who seem to have hit lights out, don't have as many EF qualifiers as I would have thought. Scoring seemed tight in the first. But I'm not a MAG person, so maybe I'm off here.

What do you think after the day. What are Us mens chances of medalling. It seems like GB will be hard to beat

The men will come in 4th. Thats my prediction. I feel like tiny nervous mistakes will cost them a chance at bronze.

They are going to need a lot of help to win Bronze. Ukraine also did not have a good day, and they ended up 4th.

Primetime coverage has Terry, John R. and Tim. Guess the original commentary wasn't good enough?

Primetime coverage has Terry, John R. and Tim. Guess the original commentary wasn't good enough?
Live coverage for MAG is Justin Spring and WAG is Laurie Hernandez

Primetime coverage for MAG is Tim and WAG is Sam Peszek

Really enjoyed Justin's coverage today. Technical, precise, and right on. When Tim retires I really hope Justin gets the main NBC gig.

Just wanted to mention, I made the Olympics. They showed some footage from trials and, bam, there is me in the audience. Someone call Weird Al, I gotta add my lame claim to fame to his song!

I imagine Terry, John and Tim are instructed to dumb down for the general public. They must let the more “technical ” and intelligent commentators go on the broadcast they think the hardcore fans will watch.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back