2023 World Junior Gymnastic Artistic Championships (3/29-4/2, Antalya, Turkiye)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Both the Argentine athletes in AA are seniors next year, and the third in 2025. I hope they continue to improve and build their program. Could be a lot of fun to have a more competitive pan Am gymnastics world.

I am liking seeing gymnasts who have rough starts in the competition roar back. Hang and Yamaguchi have come back in a big way here.

I also like the commentators on this feed. They’re all about pumping up these gymnasts, focusing on the athletes’ strengths, and genuinely happy and excited over good performances.

Last edited:
And Hang back into first place. Her remaining apparatus is beam…

Edit: As soon as I posted that, Nakamura goes first

Last edited:
Rotation 4 is going to be
hold-on-to-your-butts-jurassic-park.gif

Aside from some wild legs on her dismount, Lilou Vallat’s UB was quite nice. I like her gymnastics as a whole.

Jayla Hang on beam. Two big wobbles on her leap series, probably destroying the connection bonus. A step on her dismount. Could be a lot worse.

Hang held on to her butt. God damn. A little shaky at spots, but she stayed on, and nailed that lso lso series.

The leap series destroyed her score, sadly. She should’ve easily been in 1st for now.

Agreed. I take back what I said earlier. She really showed she won’t let a mistake early on affect the rest of the competition for her and that shows mental fortitude.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back