2023 World Championships & Pan American Games Team Trials (USA)

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

I guess we need to wait until podium training, but I am a huge Blakely fan. That said, I think the best decision right now would be to have Wong do AA in prelims. Blakely has really struggled on FX, coming back from injury. I haven’t seen her land the double-double well once. Of course, I assume they’ll water down to a full-twisting double/full-in, but still. I would hate to see Wong’s floor benched in prelims.

I guess we need to wait until podium training, but I am a huge Blakely fan. That said, I think the best decision right now would be to have Wong do AA in prelims. Blakely has really struggled on FX, coming back from injury. I haven’t seen her land the double-double well once. Of course, I assume they’ll water down to a full-twisting double/full-in, but still. I would hate to see Wong’s floor benched in prelims.
Blakely’s ankle was bothersome all year so maybe it is best to just have her do UB/BB at Worlds. Especially going into the Olympic year.

When are the Americans going to Europe. Are they training here now as a group or going to do that in Europe?

So far the only coverage I’ve seen is only on Peacock. Thats so sad, I wont be able to watch.
it’s $5.99 a month. I subscribed last month to watch Nationals (they had replays) and kept it this month to watch Worlds. I’ll end up paying an additional month to watch Pan Am Games.
I am cancelling right after Pan Am Games.

$6x 3 month comes to $18, to me is worth it.

Not only is it only available on Peacock, but once again they will not archive the competitions and allow replays. No stream for qualifications.

Gymcastic (Jessica) said there was a live stream and they would share it on their website and twitter once they got the information.

So we shall see if that happens.

USAG had a world QF stream for select subdivisions on YouTube from 2013-2017 and FIG streamed finals on YouTube in 2014 and 2015.

They still do live streams for Junior Worlds through YouTube and on Olympic Channel.

IMG_8119

USAG had a world QF stream for select subdivisions on YouTube from 2013-2017
USAG did that out of pocket and that was Scott Bregman (when he worked for USAG) who did the video. We got USA, RUS, CHN, and GBR rotations and a few individuals.
Once Bregman left (was let go) from USAG that stopped.

I just can’t believe prelims are not being aired. Hopefully, there is a stream but that there is even a question is disappointing.

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

Back