2023 Winter Cup

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

NLC used to be on the Olympic channel which doesn’t exist anymore, unfortunately. I just found out I get to be on the floor, I thought I was gonna have to watch my athete from the stands! Super excited to be amongst the best of the best in level 10 this weekend.

Last edited:
Aww thanks! Probably my only chance given how difficult it is to qualify and logistics of our team being able to free up 3 coaches to travel at this point in the season. Thank goodness for helpful co workers and no other meet this weekend.

tWeDB5m.png

Forgot that Sumanasekera was at World Champions. I hope they are able to do something for her bars.

I’ll be VERY curious to see what WCC has been able to do with her and Roberson. As well as how the switch to WOGA has gone for Levi J-R.

TCT did an Instagram post a few days ago that they had three juniors in Winter Cup so I’m surprised only Gabrielle is listed

Will be interesting to see what Zoe Miller’s come back from injury is like on bars and also Amari Drayton returning to elite after being out last year.

Just a reminder, senior podium training will be live on USAG YouTube channel at 8 am tomorrow morning.

Hard to see much because it’s a quad feed, but Addison Fatta appears to plan to do 2 vaults, though her first Tsuk full was rank.

I think it was Katelyn Rosen on beam (fairly sure it was TCT, but might be wrong), but why they have her doing ring leaps and jumps is beyond me.

Can’t see much of GAGE because the floor camera is far away.

Josclyn Roberson’s vault looks as flat as ever. She’s also planning on two vaults.

Some of these gymnasts look like they grew a ton since nationals. Levi looks much taller (and sluggish), as does Alicia Zhou and many of the new seniors.

Last edited:
Tiana’s bars look improved, but by no means great. Josclyn’s remain terrifying.

Looks like there might be some sort of reunion (in a personal capacity) of the 2008 Olympic team. Nastia brought Shawn to podium training as a surprise guest, Sam is commentating, Alicia and Chellsie will be there in their NT roles, that would just leave Bridget. Any indication she is there or is she likely to be busy with NCAA stuff?

Last edited:
Alicia and Chellsie will be there in their NT roles,
Unless it has changed since last Friday night, Alicia is not there for Winter Cup.

Sacramone is pregnant and due very soon.

The baby, in addition to her NCAA commentary duties are why Memmel has the lead for the new few months and is on the selection committee instead of Sacramone. This was mentioned on Gymcastic. Well the part of Memmel being on the selection committee for the next few months instead of Sacramone.
It was mentioned that she is pregnant and due any day now by Roethelisberger Friday night for the Kentucky and Arkansas meet. He then started asking her about Simone Biles.

Last edited:
Looks like Myli Lew scratched beam, and Gabby Disidore scratched floor

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back